Cruise Vision Award
The Cruise Vision Award is presented by Cruise Newfoundland and Labrador to an individual, group or business that has demonstrated a commitment to the provincial cruise industry while contributing significantly to the growth of the industry in Newfoundland and Labrador. The Cruise Vision Award is awarded at the annual Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador Conference.
2017 Ashley Dicker
2016 Dr. Latonia Hartery
2015 Corner Brook Port Corporation
2014 Adventure Canada
2013 not awarded
2012 Jean Pierre Andrieux, Saint Pierre & Miquelon
2011 Labrador Straits Cruise Committee
2010 Andy Wells
2009 Holland America Line
2008 Dave Snow, Wildland Tours
2007 Adventure Canada
2006 Paul Johnson
2005 Pat Pye
Guidelines for Application
Part 1: Nominee Information
Please include Business/Individual Name, Contact Name, Contact Email Address, Contact Phone Number, and Business Website.
Part 2: Nomination Questions
Please be sure to accurately answer all of the following questions, as they form the basis of the award criteria used by the selection committee.
1. Briefly introduce the nominee and provide an overview as to why the nominee is deserving of this award. (Maximum 100 words)
2. How long has the nominee been involved in the cruise industry, and in those years, how have they demonstrated commitment and dedication to the Newfoundland and Labrador cruise sector? (Maximum 250 words)
3. How does the nominee promote cultural and environmental awareness within the cruise industry? (Maximum 250 words)
4. How has the nominee’s work contributed to the growth of the provincial cruise industry as a whole? (Maximum 250 words)
5. How has the nominee demonstrated vision for the future of the cruise industry either on a regional or provincial basis? (Maximum 250 words)
Part 3: Supporting Documentation
As part of the award submission, the nominator may provide a maximum of three (3) pictures in jpeg format and one (1) supporting document up to a maximum of 250 words (e.g. a testimonial).
Part 4: Nominator Information
Please include Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. Please also indicate if the nominee is aware that this nomination is being submitted on their behalf, and whether or not you give the selection committee permission to share this nomination with the nominee.
Nominations must be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
The deadline for nominations is January 12, 2018.
Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
Self-nominations are accepted.
Only the award winners will be recognized.
All decisions rendered by the selection committee are final.
Nominations will be kept on file for two years and can be resubmitted the following year if the nominee is not selected as the award recipient.